Learn to apply temporary tattoos : How to do temporary tattoos.
Temporary Tattoo Kits
|Organic Kit 1|
|Organic Kit 2|
|Organic Kit 3|
|Organic Kit 4|
|Organic Kit Combo|
Explaining how to do temporary tattoos step by step.
How to do temporary tattoos (Black Non-Toxic) :
This option of temporary tattooing is by far the easiest and least problematic. We suggest the use of temporary tattoo stencil that can be provided by us. Please note: If you would like a custom stencil done by us please contact us directly. The basic steps for this application goes as stipulated.
- Clean the skin thoroughly with antibacterial soap and wipe down with a clean paper towel to ex-foliate thin skin.
- Place the stencil on a hard surface face up and place applacater tape completely over it and rub it for complete contact.
- Pull applacater tape upward to peel stencil of the card.
- Apply applacater to the skin already ex-foliated.
- Peel applacater from the skin leaving the stencil
on the skin.
- Put a few drops of ink on the card removed from the stencil to avoid cross contamination.
- Use your paint brush to paint over the stencil with your
temporary ink. It is important to avoid leaving any unpainted areas within the stencil.
- When covered by a thin layer of ink, wait 5 seconds and peel the stencil from the skin, leaving your product on skin.
- Cover product with powder and blow dry to get a distinct
- Kindly ask the client not to touch the temporary tattoo for 5 minutes to give it a chance to dry.